toppt_logo_border5I'm posting these here with the intent that it may clarify some things for people about this TOPPT business. And give a few the opportunity to see that many are aligned with all of this. Also, that this is really an "inner" thing, as well as an "outer".

The first one here is from someone I'll call "j", and is a response to a few who might not think all of this TOPPT stuff is exactly real.

"[to] All Loving Co-Creators,

"All Heather and TOPPT have done is used the highly complex legal system against those who created it to protect themselves. They hid the secret of bringing the whole house of cards down inside the cracks where they were convinced no one would ever look. Quite possibly, they never knew that the formula existed. But it does, and now it's time for the whole house of cards to come crashing down. All the documentation has been properly and LEGALLY EXECUTED and FILED. The disconnect from the community who doubts this possiblity, lies in the lack of understanding that these protocols DO NOT need the backing of the old systems (aka the BAR, the Hague, the World Court, the United States Government Corporation, etc.) to confirm or deny their validity. They DO NOT nor have EVER held such authority. We "THE PEOPLE" have always been in control. We have just been led to believe otherwise. Well guess what? The gig is up. The work has been DONE, and soon the lies will no longer be able to hide the TRUTH of what IS. We "THE PEOPLE" NOW have the power to take back that which has always been rightfully OURS.

"We The People Are Free... j"

And this one from "feykat", which includes text of an email she wrote to a friend.

"Hi Kauilapele,

"I hope this isn't an intrusion to email you directly, and to use this email address (the only one I could find for you). For some reason I felt compelled to share with you an email between me and a friend, about the new world and People's Trust.

"A lot of folks have their attention on the 500 billion and such, wondering
when they will feel physically, tangibly free on a practical level. But I
receive so much medicine to my heart every time I read something from you, and Heather, and the People's Trust... energy medicine... quantumy stuff. :)

"I was trying to verbalize a bit of this to a fellow lightworker who has
recently discovered your blog and has been reading the People's Trust docs.

"I have no idea whether it is of use to you in any way, or just a
reiteration of things already communicated elsewhere, but this email sort
of just poured out of me this morning from somewhere, as I was trying to
explain to my friend a non-physical layer of Heather's work, what I get
from her messages and fillings.

"Feel free to do whatever you want with it, including throw it out. lol.
Not attached, just following an impulse to share with you as I think you
are possibly on the same page.

"Thank you for all your beautiful and authentic guidance to us over the
months as we are creating this new reality. Your work and your pure, honest heart are such a beacon, a touchstone in our individual lives and work. Blessings!!

~feykat

(the email about People's Trust new reality is pasted below --
this was a response to what the latest "disclosure" document said about
"That is so yesterday"... I loved that!! ... and to describe what I keep
"getting" about BE and IS... these words from Heather reflect to me the
messages I've been feeling during these shifting energies, and answer for
me what our next step is with regards to the work of the People's Trust)

---------------------------------------
[from "feykat" to...] K...,

"Yes!! Read this!! This is expressing what I was trying to say the other
day about not putting any attention on the old crap like chips and lies and
chemtrails and whatever else. "That is so yesterday." Lol! By ignoring it
entirely, we instead put our energy on what IS in this present moment,
which, whether we realize it or not, those things *aren't* part of our
present!
Read more...