removing_the_shackles_banner_blue_border1This rather potent and intel-filled message comes from Removing the Shackles (RTS). I cannot vouch for every bit that is in here, but I do sense that what is reported here is mostly "right on". The only bit I'm not sure about is the Obama part.

I do feel this is important for some to see this, and we'll see where this plays out. In any event, it's great reading.

I have highlighted this, in addition to what D (of RTS) has done, by putting Heather's comments in red (the article has Heather in all caps). Otherwise highlighted as in the article.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have the Right to know
Saturday, 5 January 2013

I started writing this around 11pm last night (first moment I had to sit quietly) but after writing around 6 paragraphs, I realized that it was disjointed mumble jumble. The caffeine had obviously worn off.

This morning I realized that writing in a timeline was going to be too confusing for most people so I've decided to start with the major events, and then we can go on from there and I'll fill in some of the blanks later on. I'm pretty sure the moment I publish this article, more things will come to me and I'll start writing the next one.

Take a seat and get a coffee, this might take a while. By the way, I sent this off to a few people for proof reading etc, and Heather from The People's Trust has added her own comments - they are in all Caps, and I've then responded to a few of her additions.

Now before the naysayers and negative nellies get their knickers in a twist I will preface what I'm about to say with this: This stuff is not in the main stream media. If you are going to ask me to give you links to news stories from CNN and Bloomberg to back everything I'm about to tell you up, you might as well stop reading right now. The media is the most controlled group on the planet- you all know this. The Cabal is still in control of the media and will not allow anything out that goes against them or even hints that they are in trouble of any sort. But go ahead and search if you wish- if you look closely, there are hints coming out all over the place.

What I'm going to write here is the truth as it's been told to me. As I have said several times over and over again, I do not consider anything "solid intel" unless I can get multiple confirmations from several very different sources- sources that I trust because I have already vetting their information thoroughly. I will try to give details, but I will not give names in certain circumstances for legal reasons (lol), and I will not name my sources as that would put them and perhaps their jobs (at the least) and safety in jeopardy, which I won't do. These people have a right to anonymity.

So, the most important thing that every American needs to know is that NESARA- the National Economic Security and Reformation Act. (NOT to be confused with the National Economic Security and Recovery Act) is very REAL. As real as this computer I'm typing on. (for more basic info go HERE)

Americans have been under NESARA law since December 5th 2012. (exactly 6 days after The People's Trust filed foreclosure against the Corporate US Government) ACTUALLY, SIX DAYS AFTER THE DECLARATION OF FACTS WAS FILED THAT HELPED THEIR "ATTORNEYS" PUT ALL THE PIECES TOGETHER...WE HELP WHERE WE CAN :) I DISCLOSE THAT ALL OF THIS WAS HARD FOR THEM TO DIGEST...FIRST THEY HAD TO GET PAST THEIR OWN EGOS...THEN PAST THE "HOLY FUCK" AS THEY REALIZED THEY PUT...EVERY...TOOL...THERE...THEMSELVES..AND THEN THEY KNEW WHO THEY BE...CREATOR'S UNDER COVER AGENTS...THAT'S WHY THEY MOVED SIX DAYS LATER...JUST SAYIN' :) "Just sayin'"?... you've been hanging out with me too long.

On Tuesday December 4th 2012, 503 congressmembers/governors/senators were arrested in DC- in what was called a "Catch & Release" event. They were arrested, brought before a supreme court judge, and they were given a document to sign which basically states that they will, from that day forward, work under constitutional law and uphold the true organic Constitution or they will spend the rest of their lives wearing orange PJs and peeling potatoes. Those were the marginal ones. The real bad ones- apparently 77- of them were shipped off to The Hague to be tried for serious crimes. I haven't been able to find out if those 77 ever came back or if they have been tried yet or sentenced. (and believe me, I've tried to get that information). HHHHMMMMM....WHEN DID HILARY PURPORTEDLY GO MISSING? MIGHT AS WELL CONNECT THE DOTS WHY YOU ARE AT IT...WHEN DID GEORGE W.H. BUSH PURPORTEDLY GO INTO THE HOSPITAL? :) I wasn't actually going to go there yet, but yes.
Read more...