toppt_logo_border2Goodness! There's a transcript already! Apparently AK has been staying up all 24 hours in a day to finish this. In any event, since some prefer to see all this in writing, you might enjoy this form of "The One People's Public Trust" Discussion of 1-1-13.

I've included all the text below, as a backup to AK's post, or you may go there to read it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPPT - Transcript: A Conversation with Heather Tucci-Jarraf, Trustee of The One People's Public Trust

NOTE: We are still reviewing this transcript, and it will change when we insert words that were difficult to hear due to the phone connection. I put it up in its raw draft state so the translators can get started on translating it to other languages. -AK

Hello everyone Brian here from the American Kabuki ground crew. I am so incredibly thrilled to be here celebrating this beautiful moment of now with all of the amazing beings who will be listening to this call over the course of the coming days and weeks. Words couldn't possibly express the level of gratitude I feel for being blessed with the opportunity to play part, even if it is a small one of this recent unfolding of events that have been taking place in this grand cosmic shift that we are currently undergoing.

Now, whether everyone in the world realizes it yet or not, it truly is the most exciting time to be alive in the history of humanity and I thank my creator everyday for sending me front row, VIP seats to all the action.

Now, from an inner knowing that goes beyond mental comprehension, I know that we all chose to be here at this time to experience the journey we all are embarking on right now, altogether as one people united. While we may have not been shot heralding into the new age on the 21st at least consciously, like a great many out there predicted, we absolutely are experiencing an enormous shift in energies and massive transformations to our inner as well as outer worlds. I know I speak for many when I say that I fully believe that the shift of the ages, which all of the ancients prophesized would occur in 2012 is in fact unfolding right before our eyes on a myriad of levels on each moment.
Read more...