20130113-083218.jpg

So I see this Blossom today, and, all of a sudden, I KNOW it's mine to post. No intellect, no "standard, 'normal'" brain activity only or anything like that, telling me that. Just, I KNOW.

Many I know live their lives, moment by moment, on a "knowing" basis. Not questioning with intellect, or anything else like that, whether it's "right". Or "proper". Or "what will people think about me if I follow this 'knowing' thing."

None of that.

All I can say is, for myself, the "intellect" is simply a tool. Some may have a more developed or experienced "intellect tool". That's all fine. But... by itself, the "intellect tool" will NEVER get you where your Higher Self wants to go.

In my own experience, I had to completely (as possible) release the intellect in order to find my Galactic (Higher Self) I-dentity (new word!).

So see how this Blossom hits you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blossom Goodchild, 1-13-13

Hello my friends.

We welcome you into this conversation with much Love. We have been monitoring energies upon different sections of your planet and we have concluded that there appear to be extreme differences throughout. Naturally we take into account the war zone factors and those places that reside in Peace. Yet this is not of the energy we speak.

We support ALL life and we consider that which is of both High energy and that which is of a lower level to BE that which we desire to continue to uplift.

We appreciate too that many of you have fallen by the way side … as perhaps one would say?

Yes … I have had many letters from people who FEEL that nothing took place … No Ascension ... and they FEEL all hope/knowing is lost! It certainly is a VERY SUBTLE DIFFERENCE WITHIN and I can perfectly understand how many cannot FEEL anything at all.

Yet … the difference is there. Allow for a moment … your thoughts to settle into a KNOWING. Take a few deep breaths and KNOW that the path you and all upon your planet ….. along WITH your planet … are on is an ever increasing journey upward. To a 'place' where things that you are aware of that no longer serve you NOW in the place where you are … shall NOT rise up alongside you … they cannot.
Read more...