David_Wilcock_Search_with_q_marksWhere's David Wilcock? That's what this is all about. I was sent information that states that David Wilcock ascended. This was posted on December 22, 2012, here.

And, as we all know, if it is posted on "the Internet", it must be true.

The only problem I see with this is that there are updates posted on David's last article, dates 12-23-12. 1-4-13, and 1-5-13. I am sure that no matter what dimension David works from, he will still post on "the Internet". So it could be he has indeed ascended, and left us all back here on the 3D planet.

Actually, I believe this is all in jest. Perhaps you'll disagree. Here in Kona, we will probably find out when he conferences here in February, 2013.

But read for yourself... and decide...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Reports Coming In That David Wilcock Has Ascended!!!
December 22, 2012, 03:12:20 AM, by FlyChi (A Disturbance in the Force)

BREAKING: Reports Coming In That David Wilcock Has Ascended Into The 5th Dimension - David Claims He Was Right All Along About Dec 21st, 2012

Here is a note David left behind to post on his website explaining what has happened today to him and a select few others.

"If You Are Reading This I Have Made It To 5th Density

"There were two scenarios I was aware of but never made public. One was that there would be a mass ascenscion event on December 21st, 2012 at 11:11 GMT. Or a second scenario where a select few would ascend and then the rest of humanity that is ready, would ascend gradually over the next 24,000 year period. If you are reading this, it means I have made it to 5th density as I wrote this yesterday and instructed my webmaster to post this if I had ascended.

"Finished Shooting Major Motion Picture, Wrapped Up Many Projects Before I Ascended

"Luckily I was able to wrap up a lot of ongoing projects before I made my ascension. I did this for the people so they can continue to enjoy my wisdom, even if I am not here.

"I Will Still Visit

"Being an advanced spiritual master and guru, even though I have made the ascension, I still should be able to maintain the ability to come back to 3D earth for limited amounts of time. Although it is not easy to lower my vibration it is still possible. Occasionally I will drop by for guest appearances at conferences, to attend my movie premiere, etc. So you haven't seen the last of me. Also my website will still be open for business and I will update it as much as possible so please do not stop visiting.

"One Day You Will All Reach My Level Of Mastery

"Do not feel bad if you were not one of the lucky 144,000 that made the first step to 5D. You will all have a chance to master the skills I have taught over the last decade to make that jump sometime during this next 24,000 year cycle. And when you make it to 5D I will be here waiting again to guide you through the process of living in 5D and how to ascend to 7D. The journey never ends!!!"

Remember, I believe FlyChi is pulling all our legs, in a fun way... What do you believe??