kauilapele_with_12-12-12_sun_P1000167_crop_10_2I'm sure I am not the only one here that feels this way. We have recently passed through a few of the traditional Western "holidays"... Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and, tomorrow, New Year's Day. People do their own things on those days, and I'm glad to see many really enjoy them. But...

They're not for me... anymore. My greatest understanding that perhaps I've come along just a bit spiritually the last couple years, is that this whole "lead up to Christmas and New Year's" has gone VERY fast. Now it's almost over. And even though I am sure there was the usual endless Christmas corporation advertisements of everything from TVs to toys, it seemed to not at all touch where I was.

You know, do have a mute button and an off switch on my TV. And I'm weaning away from yahoo mail, with their endless moving advertisements with jumping cartoon women vying to go back to the university. Not for me.

If I look up the word "Holiday", it tells me that this is the origin:

"Old English hāligdæg, literally: holy day"

So it's a "Holy Day".

Well, I've always (the past few years) realized that each day is a "Holy Day"... a day for being whole. A day for being at one with Higher Self. At one with the Planet. At one with Humanity.

And all that spiritual stuff.

So it's no longer that GREAT BIG A$$ DEAL anymore. Because EVERY day is a "Holy Day". Every moment is a "Holy Moment".

As far as I'm concerned, the only holiday I'm looking forward to celebrating is that "Holy Day" of "the Announcement"... "the Event"... "the Awakening". When everyone wakes up to first, all of the "crap" that has been laid upon them over the centuries, and second, that that "crap" has been removed, and now the planet is back to freedom and health. And third, that introduction to all those "Higher Ups" up there (over here) that have been helping us for eons, and that are also part of our family.

That Galactic one.

So, that's all for now. Have a Joyful Holy Day today, tomorrow, each day. And celebrate each moment as a holi-moment. A Holy moment.